Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm Just Another Kid

Yeah, if you read the title, like every other average Joe reading this pointless and stupid blog post, your question about who I am is answered. I'm just another teenage kid. Just another average 17-year old looking to find his place in the world. I'm just average..I hate school, I like some girls, I don't get my homework done on time, and I love to watch television and sometimes even play video games.  Oh, I do like sports as well..more specifically football, but just in case somebody were to find this, let's say I like basketball and baseball too. Who am I kidding, I HATE LOVE those two sports.

Bored yet? Good. I hope so. So, let me continue. You ask what I want to do with my life? Honestly, I have no idea. I'm just a junior in high school, I can't even decide which outfit I look best in. That being said, I look good in too many, it's just too hard to pick. And by that, I mean I'm you're typical high school douche that likes to look pretty by matching his outfits and even shoes. But maybe one or two all the girls dig it, so I gotta provide.

In all seriousness, though, I really think I'm going to college for journalism. I write for a major sports site that I know none of you care about, so I'm on the right track. I also want to play football in college. Football is my first and only love..for now, ladies ;)..and I plan on playing that in college. But, we'll get into all these details in later posts.

That's all I'm going to leave you with this time around, folks. If I still have anyone reading this post, I HATE YOU AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE I hope you have a wonderful day, or night if it's nighttime.

Just wanted to introduce my boring, energetic, handsome, and often annoying self. Chances are you already know this, though, because I doubt anyone that I don't know will read this.

Okay, enough of this bullspit. (Yes I said that on purpose, fyi.) Hope you enjoy, give it some reads, comment, or even email me at jonah.puls@gmail.com. Just kidding, don't email me. Seriously. Don't.

Goodnight everyone. Going to watch our girls win a basketball game! Good luck girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment