Thursday, January 24, 2013

You're Back?

Hey everyone, good evening. Good morning to those reading this in the morning. And hola todos for those reading this in Spansh! Oh, wait...

So, this is kind of another introduction-to-me type of thing. But it's an introduction to my blog. Creative, right? Anyway, you're probably wondering what exactly I'm going to write about on this blog, or maybe you're not. Either way, I'm going to tell you.

In this blog, I will write about my most hated teachers, my ex-girlfriends, and all the life mistakes I've made. And by that, I mean I will never talk about any of those. Sorry.

Honestly, I don't know what I will write about. Anything. I may write about a game I just played. I may write about an Illinois loss game I just witnessed. I may just write about my day. Or if I'm bored, I may literally write about nothing. Not that I'll write nothing, but I will write about nothing. Makes sense, right? Good.

I try to be funny. And I'm not. I get it. No need for the countless comments and constant hits on this blog just to tell me that. I will be fine without all you haters. But, I don't mind haters..they are my motivators. Yeah, get on my level. I will try to be as loose as possible on this blog. If you find my stuff funny, you're stupid. If it's not funny, you're still stupid.

Plain and simple, I live a boring life and thought this would be something cool to do in my down time. This could develop into something completely different in a month. I just have to see how everything plays out.

I don't even know if I will ever get anyone to read this. It's more of a self entertainment type of thing. Kind of like....yeah, you get it.

So, here is the beginning of a journey. A journey into the heart and soul of one man. Okay, enough of that bullspit already. Enjoy the blog, or don't enjoy it. Up to you. But if you don't enjoy it, I swear I will come for you and end you. Either way, I wish you the best.

But that will wrap up my second blog post. Have a good one!

P.S. The ED Warrior girls dominated Warren tonight! Way to go ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment